Education Performance Coaching
The Education Performance Coaching programme enables students from school aged children beyond university to professionals to:
- Build resilience to stress
- Think more positively
- Be more confident
- Perform at their best when it matters most.
Our Education Performance Coaching Programme has a focus on:
- Using a tried and tested methodology that works
- Bringing a fusion of techniques e.g. coaching, psychology, mindfulness and cognitive behavioural hypnotherapy
- Providing exam techniques training e.g. GCSEs/A Levels, Vocational
- Study skills
- Exam stress management
- Managing performance nerves
- Accelerated learning
- Progression opportunities
- Life skills beyond the classroom.
I help individuals take control of their emotional state and remain focused and confident while being challenged.
Students of all ages can then:
- Be calm, resilient and able to perform at their very best
- Take control of their emotional state and re-engineer thinking
The Education Performance Coaching Programme is usually delivered through a minimum of three one hour sessions either individually or in groups.
To find out more about education coaching options click here.